T-240 - Design, Maintenance and Inspection of Rotating Equipment
This course focuses on maintenance of Rotating Equipment with specialist knowledge about:
- Installation and commissioning, including alignment and balancing.
- Performance, condition, vibration and Lube Oil monitoring
- Major maintenance including repair and overhaul.
- Balancing of component parts
- Signs of distress and identification of corrective actions to prevent premature failures
- The effect of process conditions on the equipment reliability
- Dominant failure modes including failure analysis and corrective actions.
Engineers in various fields including Rotating Equipment, Reliability, Maintenance, Shutdown management and projects. Participants should at least have one year experience in the maintenance of Rotating Equipment used in the petrochemical industry.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Recognize key factors, which affect the reliability and availability of Rotating Equipment
- Explain the maintenance practices of Rotating Equipment
- Recognise symptoms of Rotating Equipment distress and identify corrective actions.
- Maintenance Rotating equipment
- Trouble Shooting
This course can be arranged for at client’s location and can tailored to the client’s wishes.
Send me an email
Contact Michel Lensink
Michel LensinkGeneral Manager Support
Do you have questions about how we can help your company?
Send me an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.